Sadly, the time is here– summer is coming to a close. While we’re packing up our backpacks and laying out our first-day-of-school outfits, let’s take a moment to think about all of the fun we’ve had this summer at Kids at Art.
1. We honored our favorite artists by creating our own versions of their work.
2. We celebrated Independence Day with firework cityscapes.
3. We had a creepy face painting day!
4. We were featured on NBC News’ Wednesday’s Child Segment.
Wednesday’s Child is a weekly broadcast segment that helps find adoptive families for children in foster care. We had the privilege of sharing the success story of three siblings — Zymir, Aiyana and Adriana — who found a forever family. Watch the full segment below!
5. We created a schedule of awesome fall classes for you to register for!
Classes start on September 16, so sign up today by clicking here!
What was your favorite @KidsAtArt moment of the summer? Share with us on Instagram by posting a photo and tagging it with @KidsAtArt!