It’s officially summer and we couldn’t be happier! Warm temperatures, a break from school, and a chance to spend more time creating beautiful things. If those reasons aren’t enough for you to sign up for a summer art class at Kids at Art, here are 6 more:
1. We make different crafts every day. Whether you’re taking classes Monday-Friday or just in the afternoon, we will not repeat a project. You’ll have many creations to add to your collection at home!
2. Making art reduces stress. It’s scientifically proven! Grab a paintbrush and exhale…
3. Sketching increases focus. It’s nice to have a break from the daily hustle of school and homework, but it’s also important to exercise our brains. You’ll have time to sketch with pencils, crayons, markers and more in class!
4. We’re flexible. Join us for a half day, full day, or by the week – it’s up to you!
5. Murray! He’s a frequent visitor at the studio… and super fluffy. Need we say more?
6. You don’t have to worry about getting a sunburn. That New York City sun is STRONG! Join us for art classes in the air conditioned studio, and don’t worry about layering on the SPF (unless we go outside for lunch)!
Questions about our classes? Check out the schedule here or Tweet at us. We look forward to seeing you!