Now that April showers are over, we’re getting into full spring mode, and we’re ready to spend more days outside in the park. We’ve put together some of our favorite reads for you to check out while you’re relaxing outside, commuting on the subway, or just looking for some positive news to skim while spending time at home.
1. Know an upcoming graduate? Barnes and Noble’s kids blog features a list of 7 great gift books for graduates of all ages.
2. Love Girl Scout cookies, but hate the nuts? Check out this nut-free recipe for Samoas! YUM.
3. Coffee isn’t just for your parents. Here’s 20 awesome crafts you can make using paper coffee filters!
4. It’s grilling season! Here’s 10 delicious and healthy fish recipes to try at home and expand your palette.
5. Looking for some inspiration for your bedroom decor?Pottery Barn Kids has a variety of blog posts with flowery flair, just in time for spring.
6. Spring shopping alert! Check out Smudgetikka, a kids’ fashion blog, for some spring swag inspiration.
7. Matcha play dough?! Sign us up. The Imagination Tree blog features off-the-beaten-path crafts, like this matcha green tea play dough that aa a full sensory experience to playtime. Don’t knock it til you’ve tried it!
Enjoy our weekend reading picks for spring!